Dark country roads, forests at night, had quite a few scary walks back to camp while hunting. When legal light fades, you're left walking back as it steadily gets darker and darker. At least I'd have a gun with me during these times.
And shadow people too. Sleep paralysis fascinates me, and the idea of shadow people equally so; as well as terrifies me to no end. A dark apparition in a door frame is the worst.
AND, I just remembered quite possibly the creepiest thing to me. Skinwalkers, Navajo spirits that can take the form of what they wish. Specifically, a user of Reddit posted a story about his grandfathers experience with one, and the deception of what the thing looked like will always give me chills.
"As we sped away in the truck, the thing kept pace with us in the ditch. It looked like an inside out deer running on its hind legs beside us."
This forum is for you to discuss anything, from ways to improve Sixpenceee Stories to whatever is on your mind.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest