So, I always have a feeling something is watching me when I try to sleep, I always wake up around 2-3 am no matter what for around 4 years straight. Im 19 now.
Around 3 weeks ago, I woke up around 2 am to my older brother coming into my room to grab some clothes, I told him to close the door and shut off the lights but he left the door open slightly. I fell asleep again but woke up unable to move to a extremely dark/black figure on top of me holding me down. It had a pale white blurry face that I couldn't even comprehend/describe. I could feel its cold breath on my face. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all, I couldn't even speak although I wasn't that terrified of whatever it was on top of me as I always had a feeling something was watching me or here. We had somewhat a stare down until it eventually disappeared but even so I couldn't move, I eventually fell asleep somehow.
Other than this encounter, the most that has happened is a thump on my window, but no one is there or I hear footsteps beside my bed while I try to sleep.
A place to share scary/creepy real life encounters.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest