Did you encounter something creepy on the web or in your daily life today? Post pictures or just talk about it here.
My wife and I rented part of a house in France from a land lady who furnished it with antique shit. And one item was a lamp with a lampshade that I swear to god looked like it really was made from human skin. It was the creepiest thing so we stuck it in the back of a wardrobe. Nobody at work would believe us and kept suggesting alternate explanations. But at a party after drinking a lot of wine someone mentioned the "human skin lamp" so we dragged the thing out and then suddenly the party got really quiet and I can still remember the looks on everybody's faces...
- May - June (2016): Story Contest 2nd Place
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:46 pm
mackenzie_writes wrote:Why would someone have a human skin lamp? Where you would get that?
Could have got it from a garage sale or something. I know I've heard about people purchasing Ed Gein's cauldron that he cooked human remains in.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest