today, my older sister started cosmetology school and she got this mannequin head to practice with and ect. i thought it was pretty cool at first. while i was thinking about how creepy it is that it was made with real hair, i realized something that made me feel uneasy
this mannequin head looks identical to the one that was in my nightmare i had a month or two ago. down the exact shade of hair and lipstick. not only that, this mannequin is connected directly to my sister as it was in my nightmare.
i know normally it wouldnt be a big deal but this was literally the worst nightmare id ever had. it gave me so much anxiety i literally couldnt sleep at night for almost a week. i wont go into specifics but yeah
ive always kinda dealt with anxiety for a long time , only recently its gotten worse. although my nightmares have always been somewhat this terrifying so not too much has changed.
is this a sign that i should start counting my days or am i overreacting? i feel really anxious about this whole thing. hope u guys can help. thanks !
Did you encounter something creepy on the web or in your daily life today? Post pictures or just talk about it here.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest