So, I live on a long stretch of road in a location in Britain, where if i am to leave my house, turn left, and go north, I will reach a beautiful castle within seven miles. If i leave my house, turn right, and go south, i will hit docks, bay and beach.
So today i decided i was going to go on a hike to the castle, easy right? I packed and i left my house going left, North, up the road. I went straight. Straight. Straight, didn't turn any corners whatsoever for utterly miles. But it didn't seem like i had gone anywhere near the castle?? Even though i was on roads i began to recognise. But here's the weird thing, by the time i recognised what road i was on, i was pretty much around the corner from the beach.
So here's my glitch and my question. If the beach is south of my house, and the castle north, How did i leave my house and go north, and end up at the beach???
A glitch in the matrix is an experience that proves something isn’t right in the world or sometimes your brain.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest