So I originally thought that I had no glitch in the matrix experiences, but this was brought to light due to recent conversations with my mum.
I clearly remember being disciplined a lot. You know, spankings and such. I remember my mum using a large plastic spoon and my dad would use a belt. I remember it so clearly but when I brought it up to my mother, she gave me a look of shock and was pretty offended over it. "We hardly ever disciplined you with spankings", she said, "What do you take us for? Child abusers?" (I'd figure it's good to note my mum grew up in an abusive household so shes strongly against "hands-on" discipline). But we argued on it for a while before I kinda came in terms with the probability that I was misremembering.
I remember the belt and the spoon so clearly used for discipline but both my parents think I'm bullshitting and even my younger brother debunked it.
We still use that spoon to make macaroni, though.
A glitch in the matrix is an experience that proves something isn’t right in the world or sometimes your brain.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest