What kind of artwork is accepted?
I am leaving this very open ended. An “artwork” can be anything from a hand drawn piece to a design made on photoshop or a different software. You can also submit photographs you’ve taken, sculptures you’ve made, or submit pictures of Halloween makeup work that you’ve done (these are just some examples). There are just two requirements:
(1) The artwork has to be done by you.
(2) The artwork has to have a Halloween or creepy theme to it.
How do I enter?
First, post your artwork on your Tumblr blog (a picture of it) and write “For Sixpenceee Halloween Art Contest” on it so that I can find it. Second, post your artwork on this forum (a picture of it). This will allow others to comment on your work. Both must be done in order to officially enter. You can still enter by posting your artwork on just this forum if you don't have a Tumblr.
What is the deadline?
October 31, 2015.
The winner will be announced in early November. There will be a voting process in early November that will feature the top 15 most talked about artwork.
Post Halloween Art Contest entries here.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest