A thread to talk about the video game developed by Infinitap Games. It is a horror game drawing inspiration from the lead designer Matt Gilgenbach's personal struggles with obsessive–compulsive disorder and depression; in an interview, he stated that he was "trying to create that feeling [of bleakness and hopelessness] in Neverending Nightmares".
I think there's a shit-ton of symbolism in this game, like the giant-baby-monster and dolls.
I'm so confused by the sister-wife thing. I heard there are different endings to the game but I've only managed to get the ending where he gets a letter from his wife.
Talk about creepy movies, games, T.V. shows, online videos, and more here.
- December (2015): Story Contest 3rd Place
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:24 pm
- Location: The Void
To be honest I was quite hyped about the game but I think it offer much less than other games -even free RPG Maker titles- give the player. I can live with the repetitive gameplay since this is supposed a stroy-focused title, but when the story itself is so abstract and rarely pulls off anything surprising, that's a big loss. It's a shame because there were plenty of potential here. A relatively decent title, if you find it in a really good sales period it's worth a shot, the ost and visuals are really cool, but don't expect a life changing experience.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest