So in my grandma's house, I slept on the third floor. Her house was an old apartment, and dates waaaay back, so there's bound to be paranormal activity. There was a spirit on each floor, and it wasn't anything bad.
In my room, I had who I called "corner man" because he stayed in a dark corner of my room each night. He wasn't anything bad, I considered him a guardian angel of sorts. One night my now step-mom stayed over on a week day rather than weekend and he was creeping in the room and my uncle below heard it, and it freaked him out. It was just your average "wait why are you here? " kinda thing.
Many things happened in my room, before and after I was born. There used to be a crazy old lady ghost up there, not even the dog would go up. When I was born, my dad had up some bead curtains, and someone/something would walk through them constantly, in fact, I would sense something and cry my eyes out.
My dad even had this lamp you would hover over to turn on, and whatever spirit would play with it constantly, he got so annoyed he had to unplug the lamp.
Honestly there's so many things that have happened on the third floor and they are all stories for new times.
Talk about anything paranormal related here.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest