It's teeth sank deep into the flesh of my shoulder. The pain blossomed from the wound down my back and jolted through my arm. I shook off my attacker and turned to run. I had only seconds before the monster got back up to finish the job. Finish me. Where do I go? I had just come from the field, where there would be no chance to outrun my attacker or just more of it's kind waiting. I looked to my left. I could see them about a hundred yards away. The people with cameras. They always came early in the morning when my people would eat breakfast, whenever anyone went near them to beg for help they would get into their vehicles and drive further away. Never helping, just watching us.
I leaped over a ravine and immediately I felt them surrounding me. I was dead. I was food.
The funny part is that you've seen me. You have watched my death. You know what I am. An antelope.
And I know what you are. A watcher.
Short (less than 350 words) scary stories can be found here.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests