It's been weeks since I was released from the hospital but, a nurse still comes to feed me. Every night, she straddles my waist with her two twisted legs and dangles her red, bleeding hair over my face. I can't move. Can't scream. All I can do is watch.
She opens my jaw with her hands, smiling as she does so. I shudder at that grin. Her nails dig deep into my chin, drawing blood.
Then, she shoves her other hand down my throat and wriggles five fingers.
The worms fall off. It doesn't take much to force them off. They slide down and I almost gag, almost because she avoids touching my uvula. She's careful like that. She doesn't want to make me any sicker than I already am.
She bends over and whispers, “Eat”.
And all I can do is swallow.
Short (less than 350 words) scary stories can be found here.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests