The new rules just started for this contest so I thought I would remind everyone:
1.) Posts must be constructive. If it's too short or consists of only emoticons/punctuation marks then it's not constructive. Please make sure you either state an opinion in words or a critique the author can learn from.
2.) Bumping is not allowed. This will result in disqualification, especially if we find out that you're using multiple accounts to bump your thread to the top. We have ways of finding out if you have duplicate accounts so do not risk it.
3.) Keep the author responses to a minimum. Quoting several posts in one is a good way to thank people for their responses and start dialog with the readers. It's okay to thank people, but make sure it's not just a "thank you". Having a conversation about their critique or reaction is better than a quick two word post.
Thanks for your cooperation and have fun!
Story entries for the Sepetember-October (2016) Sixpenceee Story Contest can be found here. Simply submit a story to enter. Stories don't necessarily have to be creepy, for example, thought provoking stories or stories with a twist are definitely acceptable.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests