Story entries for the January - February 2018 Sixpenceee Story Contest can be found here. Simply submit a story to enter. Stories don't necessarily have to be creepy, for example, thought provoking stories or stories with a twist are definitely acceptable.
Seriously, is this forum even being moderated anymore? Why does this askbank have two spam posts on here? Please moderate and delete this too, when it comes to your attention.....I really love the forum stories and they have really been bare bones lately...
- December (2015): Story Contest 1st Place
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:21 pm
- Location: Jacksonville Beach
I feel like the stories are what really made Sixpenceee grow. I get people have lives, but I'm disappointed that the stories site has fallen by the wayside. If it were me, I'd focus more on the stories and the people who write them and less on the "dare day" gimmicks and odd marketing ploys, but that's just me. This might be the end of an era.
I totally agree. I love this site so much, but it seems that the moderators don't as much. Sixpenceee almost seems detactched from what made her blog so great. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with advertising shirts, just not every other post. You got big doing horror/scary stuff. Now it's not so much.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest