Story entries for the October (2015) Sixpenceee Story Contest can be found here. Simply submit a story to enter. Stories don't necessarily have to be creepy, for example, thought provoking stories or stories with a twist are definitely acceptable.
Huffle Puffle wrote:Oh man, this is awesome. Really, you did a great job building suspense. It was short enough to keep my attention but also long enough to really build the story in a nice way. Way to go
Thanks so much! I'm glad the length is just right.
In the story when the girl is reading us Aidan's email and he says that the more people you tell the less severe your death will be. Do you think by the author telling us this story she's made her death less severe and does it mean that us the readers are going to start seeing them when we blink as well?
Really...really fantastic. I don't think I really expected it to end like that, that was a bit horrific to say the least. Really got to me and made me shudder.
"Never look back, never look back. The past is a wilderness of horrors."
- Story Contests
- Story Contest: January - February 2018
- Story Contest: June 2017
- Story Contest: January - February 2017
- Story Contest: November - December 2016
- Story Contest: September - October 2016
- Story Contest: July - August (2016)
- Story Contest: May – June (2016)
- Story Contest: March – April (2016)
- Story Contest: January – February (2016)
- Story Contest: December (2015)
- Story Contest: October (2015)
- Short Scary Stories
- Halloween Art Contest
- Glitch In The Matrix
- Scary Encounters
- Story Forum
- Stories & Encounters Found Elsewhere
- Off Topic
- Featured Authors
- Community Announcements
- Game Forum
- Off Topic Forum
- Technical Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests